Senior Nutrition Program
ESSENTIAL SENIOR SERVICES DURING COVID-19 SHELTER-IN-PLACE
Senior Nutrition Program – CC Café
Weekly meals consisting of 7 frozen meals will be available for pick up on Tuesdays from 11:45 am – 12:45pm at the San Pablo Senior Center, 1943 Church Lane.
- Orders must be placed no later than 12:30 pm on Monday prior to pick up or delivery.
- To place an order for the weekly meals, call 510-215-3098.
- We are also offering FREE delivery of these meals on Fridays. See “Food Delivery” for more information.
- Meals will be delivered to the homes of senior participants on Fridays between 11:45 am – 3:00 pm.
- To ensure your safety as well as the safety of the driver, meals will be placed on your doorstep and not handed to you directly.
- To view the menu for this month, please click here.
- Starting June 8, for calcium we will alternate between an assortment of flavored calcium-fortified beverage powders and a 1/2 gallon of milk.
- For grains, we will provide a loaf of bread to each client the week of May 25th. Starting June 1, we will begin providing clients with alternatives such as regular-flavored oatmeal packets and assorted crackers. We will alternate the bread, oatmeal packets, and assorted crackers each week.
- To view the menu that will be in effect starting June 1, please click here.
NOTE: Seniors new to the CC Café Lunch program will need to complete registration paperwork to receive meals. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
Senior Food Bank Program & Delivery (Brown Bag)
The San Pablo Senior Program WILL CONTINUE to host the Senior Food Bank Program (Brown Bag) at Davis Park Multipurpose Room (1667 Folsom Ave.) every first and third Friday of the month between 10:00am and 11:00am. We are offering FREE delivery of this service. See “Food Delivery” for more information.
NOTE: Seniors new to the Senior Food Bank Program will need to complete registration paperwork to receive meals. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
San Pablo Senior and Disabled Transportation program will provide FREE food delivery of the Senior Food Bank service the 1st & 3rd Friday of each month between 9:45 am and 11:45 am and Senior Nutrition Program meals every Friday between 11:00 am –3:00 pm while the Shelter-in-Place order is in effect. Call (510) 215-3095 for more information, to register or to see if you qualify for these services.
NOTE: Seniors new to the any of our nutrition or paratransit programs will need to complete registration paperwork to receive services. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
At San Pablo Senior Center, we have a daily lunch program, monthly senior food bank program and food give-aways as they become available and donated to the center.