Senior Nutrition Program – Costa Café
The Senior Nutrition Programs are vital to the community and the senior population as it ensures wellness.
At the San Pablo Senior Center, we currently have a daily dine - in lunch program and a frozen meal pick-up program.
Daily Dine - In Lunch Program
Provided by Café Costa, they provide nourishing food to the community. The food is delicious, nutritious and also the San Pablo Senior Center provides a friendly environment for you to enjoy it in.
- The in-person dining is Monday to Friday: 11:30AM to 12:30PM.
- Check in is between 10:30AM -11:30AM.
- Reservations are required 1-day in advance before 12:30PM.
- Donation of $3 to adults 60+ and $6 for adults under 59.
Frozen Meal Pick - Up Program
Weekly meals consisting of 5 frozen meals will be available for pick up on Tuesdays from 2:30pm - 3:30 pm at the San Pablo Senior Center, 1943 Church Lane.
- Orders must be placed no later than 12:30 pm on Monday prior to pick up.
- To place an order for the weekly meals, call 510-215-3098.
- For calcium, the meals will alternate between calcium-fortified beverage powders and a 1/2-gallon of milk.
- For grains, the meals will alternate one loaf of bread, oatmeal packets, and assorted crackers each week.
To view the menu for this month, please click HERE for the dine in menu. Click HERE for the Frozen meals.
NOTE: Seniors new to the Costa Café Lunch program will need to complete registration paperwork to receive meals.
Please click here for English|Spanish County forms or you can call (510) 215-3098 for more information.