Essential Senior Services
Senior Meal and Nutrition Programs
(in conjunction with Contra Costa County)
Weekly meals consisting of 5 frozen meals will be available for pick up on Tuesdays from 11:45 am – 12:45 pm at the San Pablo Senior Center, 1943 Church Lane.
- Orders must be placed no later than 12:30 pm on Monday prior to pick up or delivery.
- To place an order for the weekly meals, call 510-215-3098.
- We are also offering FREE delivery of these meals on Fridays. See “Food Delivery” for more information.
- Meals will be delivered to the homes of senior participants on Fridays between 11:45 am – 3:00 pm.
- To ensure your safety as well as the safety of the driver, meals will be placed on your doorstep and not handed to you directly.
- For calcium, the meals will alternate between an assortment of flavored calcium-fortified beverage powders and a 1/2-gallon of milk.
- For grains, the meals will alternate one loaf of bread, oatmeal packets, and assorted crackers each week.
NOTE: Seniors new to the CC Café Lunch program will need to complete registration paperwork to receive meals. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
Senior Food Bank Program & Delivery (Brown Bag)
The San Pablo Senior Program WILL CONTINUE to host the Senior Food Bank Program (Brown Bag) at Davis Park Multipurpose Room (1667 Folsom Ave.) every first and third Friday of the month between 10:00am and 11:00am. We are offering FREE delivery of this service. See “Food Delivery” for more information.
NOTE: Seniors new to the Senior Food Bank Program will need to complete registration paperwork to receive meals. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
San Pablo Senior and Disabled Transportation program will provide FREE food delivery of the Senior Food Bank service the 1st & 3rd Friday of each month between 9:45 am and 11:45 am and Senior Nutrition Program meals every Friday between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm while the Shelter-in-Place order is in effect. Call (510) 215-3095 for more information, to register or to see if you qualify for these services.
NOTE: Seniors new to the any of our nutrition or paratransit programs will need to complete registration paperwork to receive services. Call (510) 215-3098 for more information.
Senior Food Bank
Davis Park Senior Center (1667 Folsom Ave)
1st and 3rd Fridays from 10:00am-11:00am. Drop off is available. For more information and to sign up, click here or call (510) 215-3090.
For questions, please contact Maria Garcia at (510) 215-3097.
City Paratransit Programs
(Medical Appointments, Grocery and Bank Trips Only)
The San Pablo Paratransit Program will remain in service for medical appointments and essential services only; no emergency medical transport is available. For questions, please contact Maria Garcia at (510) 215-3097.
- Contra Costa County Information and Assistance and Disabled Helpline, for referrals and resources
- Call (925) 229-8434 during the hours of Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Contra Costa Crisis Center, for referrals to all community resources
- Call 211
- Click here
- Text your zip code to 898-211