- Police Department
- Online Reporting
Welcome to the San Pablo Police Department Online Reporting System
Click the link to create an online report : English version of Community Online Reporting
Click the link to create an online report : Spanish\Espanol version of Community Online Reporting
Click here to REQUEST A POLICE REPORT
Records personnel may also assist the public with any inquiries relating to police services, resources or assistance. Monday through Thursday from 7:30AM–6:00PM excluding holidays and weekends. Records can be reached at (510) 215-3130.
To make a police report or request immediate police assistance calls should be made to (510) 724-1111. To report a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Do not use this system to report and emergency or to have an Officer respond to your location.
Using this online reporting system will allow you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the San Pablo Police Department City limits?
- There are No known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State freeway?
Click here to begin an Online Report in English.
Click here to begin an Online Report in Spanish.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Click here => Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon completion of this report you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" indicating that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
What happens after submission:
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the San Pablo Police Department
(non-emergency 510-215-3130 emergency 9-1-1;) to file your report.