Teleconference Location for Mayor Abel Pineda
(Pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(b))
1000 Gateway Avenue, Council Office
San Pablo, CA 94806
The agenda will be posted at the remote location, and the teleconference location will be accessible to the public.
NOTICE: Members of the public may attend the meeting in any following ways:
• In-person at the Council Chambers at 1000 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, CA (as well as any addi-tional in-person location that may be listed above);
• By Zoom by visiting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88071513803 ; or
• By phone at 1-669-444-9171 or 1-669-900-6833 (San Jose); and entering Webinar ID: 880 7151 3803
If you are attending in-person, we ask that all cell phones be turned off or silenced during the meeting.
This meeting is being held in-person and virtually via Zoom Webinar. Public Comments may be sub-mitted one of three ways:
IN-PERSON PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to make such address the Association on items appearing on the
agenda may raise their hand to speak when the Chair calls for public comment. The Chair will invite you to speak at the appropriate time when the matter is being considered.
REMOTE PUBLIC COMMENT:
Members of the public participating remotely may provide public comment during the meeting in the following ways:
• Web: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88071513803 (Participate via Zoom and “Raise-Hand” by se-lecting the virtual hand icon in the Zoom platform when the item is called. City staff will activate the speaker ’s microphone when the speaker’s name is called. The speaker will need to unmute them-selves. The Administration will not consider comments made in the chat function of the Zoom platform.)
• Telephone: Dial Or by phone 1-669-444-9171 or 1-669-900-6833 (San Jose),
Enter Webinar ID: 880 7151 3803 (press *9 to raise/lower hand; press *6 to mute/unmute)
Council Chambers 1000 Gateway Avenue San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 215-3000 www.SanPabloCA.gov
WEST COUNTY MAYORS ’AND SUPERVISORS ’ASSOCIATION September 28, 2023
Page | 2
WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENT:
Public comments may also be submitted via email to CityClerk@SanPabloCA.gov. Each email must contain in the subject line "Public Comments – WCMSA” Written comments received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) the Wednesday before the meeting will be provided in advance to the Administration and posted in the Chambers with the agenda materials. During the meeting, the public may provide written public comments via email to CityClerk@SanPabloCA.gov. All written comments received after noon the Wednesday before the meeting will not be read out loud and will be provided directly to the mem-bers upon receipt and distributed with supplemental materials following the meeting.