New Disposal Locations for Medical Needles/Sharps!
RecycleMore has added 8 new collection sites for home-generated medical needles/sharps.
Used needles and other sharps are dangerous to people and pets if not disposed of safely. Sharps should never be placed in trash cans or recycling bins, and never flushed down the toilet:
this puts workers, family members, and children at risk.
To help keep the community safe, new sharps collection kiosks are located at the following sites:
1) City of Richmond locations:
- Senior Center at 2525 MacDonald Avenue, 94804
- Annex Senior Center at 5801 Huntington Avenue, 94804
- *Police Station at 1701 Regatta Blvd, 94804
- Richmond Fire Department at 5201 Valley View Road
2) *West County Wastewater District Office - 2910 Hilltop Drive, Richmond, CA 94806
3) *Pinole Police Station - 880 Tennent Avenue, Pinole, CA 94564
4) Hercules City Hall - 111 Civic Drive, Hercules, CA 94547
* Represents locations where a pharmaceutical collection bin is also located.
For questions, please call 510-215-3064.